• Hi! Give a brief history of INDIGNITY, music style, and the members.
Hello there! Concept for Indignity was created by Miras and Tarki, they knew each other from diffrent bands and they enjoyed playing together. Shortly after Sesil came up, he never played death metal, but he knew what metal is about for sure. We mix together diffrent styles of death metal, we think the more varieties the better. And here comes Kilas who always have some new ideas for sick vocals and experiment a lot so it adds us a lot of style.
• Give in more detail, some information about “Realm Of Dissociation” and how well it sells?
Realm of Dissociation is a mix of our intensive emotions that we want to deliver by our music, album is brutal, technical and worth recommending. From financial statements of our label we know that sales don’t look bad. 🙂
• INDIGNITY has signed with Sliptrick records, tell more about that?
Sliptrick Records gave us good conditions and for now we don’t have anything to complain about. To this day they comply with the contract so we think that was good step for the band to sign the contract.
• What is the difference between your latest and the very first records?
There’s a a huge difference between our demo and full album though we recorded both in same studio. When we entered studio second time we knew what we want, so we must say that choice of studio was very good and we are satisfied with the final result.
• What inspires INDIGNITY music and lyric writing? What does INDIGNITY lyrics talk about?
Inspiration can be everywhere. Our personal experiences, books or films. Our lyrics talks about problems of modern world and also about awful things that are born in sick mind of our vocalist. We put that together in some gore packaging and you have creation approachable for a metal maniac.
• Do you play live often? Do you like abroad gigs?
We are trying to play as much as personal life lets us. Playing abroad is amazing, every gig gives us a new experience and motivates to playing further. It’s awensome feeling when people actualy have fun looking at your performance.
• How often does the band practice and work on new material?
The new material is created all the time, when we meet to play we work with new ideas and new riffs that Miras brings to us, for now we have a lot of it, so we are trying to make as much we can. Another full album is slowly made in our rehearsal room so stay tuned. 🙂
• How did the band come up with the name INDIGNITY and tell what does it means for you?
• What does the band plan on doing in near time?
We are goind to promote our album in country as abroad, play as much gigs as we can and develop the skill to become even better in it.
• Any message to Sick and Destroy readers?
Support underground and come to concerts becouse its biggest problem in our country. Some people.